Tsuforum - Be Independent Online

$45.808 per Day by Waqar Zaka

That's no big surprise. I guess he doesn't really need the money, but he can make some nice donations. Any idea who his parent is? 

I've seen people say that all the people from Pakistan joining is bad as it drives down average revenue. People there will earn less ad revenue than those in Europe or the US, but more people on Tsu has to be a good thing. The site needs growth and that can happen anywhere.

That's no big surprise. I guess he doesn't really need the money, but he can make some nice donations. Any idea who his parent is? 

I've seen people say that all the people from Pakistan joining is bad as it drives down average revenue. People there will earn less ad revenue than those in Europe or the US, but more people on Tsu has to be a good thing. The site needs growth and that can happen anywhere.

I don't know who is his parent but I remember he mentioned him in one post. So if you browse his feed, you should find it. 

To be honest, I don't understand why it should drive the revenue down for others. I always thought that your revenue has a direct correlation with your own content and your own network. So it should mean nothing if there is some huge activity in Pakistan for a US photographer with US based audience.

Or am I wrong? 

I think some people have seen a drop in income whilst views go up and are looking for reasons. It's hard to know exactly what goes on there and so people speculate.

Basically Tsu need to increase users to be profitable. Having a few thousand more users in Pakistan can only help.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tom Peace
      In WowApp Instant Earn, you can complete tasks and receive WowCoins shortly after you complete the task. Currently you can do the following tasks in Instant Earn:

Watch video - watch the video until the end and get free 0,1W every 30 minutes. Here is a short video explaining of how it works:  

Install Apps - You can earn WowCoins by installing new apps like games, etc. Sometimes you need to perform a certain action in the app like reaching a certain level in the game, etc. Requirements are always described in the offer. For example:  

This offer is FREE - you will receive 5 WowCoins just by downloading and starting the application

Social Media Tasks - you can earn WowCoins for various tasks on social media. For example - you can earn 1   
      There are several 3rd party providers for Instant Earn:

Fyber Appzilo Peanut Labs PollFish  
      It means as
    • By Sana khan
      Hey everyone sana here.I am living in jeddah I am still a student .I  love Art. Craft Ideas.cooking.and travelling. i also like online jobs I also love to make new friends and social connections.From the time i joined tsu i find it so cool
    • By Laiky
      Video about earnings on WowApp, check this

• By Laiky
      My earnings on WowApp, it really works