Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
Tom Peace

Tell us who you are, what you like

In this forum, you can introduce yourself - your hobbies, your interest, everything related. You can write what do you do on tsu - what is your typical content, what do you write about, etc. So others will be able to find interesting people to follow.

Please keep in mind that the only one place you can use your tsu invitation code is your signature - please do not post your invitation link (short code) in the text. We want to keep this community clean & useful so it would not be good to see thousands of invitations.

Use this website & forums to write something interesting about tsu! Or you can use Blogs - /blogs/ and write your own blog (You can write about anything there). So:

1. keep forums clean don't post your invitation link once you set up your signature - /topic/3-promote-your-tsu-code/
  2. discuss all about tsu on the forums

3. write anything on blogs (if it will be tsu related = bonus for you)

Hope you will all enjoy these forums!

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.

Hi, ladies and gentlemen, my name is Miroslav Tomasevic and I am from Serbia. From the first moment I joined Tsu, I liked it very much. I am a winess of rapidly growing of this network and I think one day will be the most popular network in the world. I'm interested in computers, music, movies, wallpapers, great quotes, etc. I hope I'll get new friends via this network and hope we'll share everything positive aspects of the world. Many greetings from me! 

Hi, all

I'm a photographer and a 3d illustrator and I registered on Tsu two months ago.

I post about photography news and tutorials and have 5000 friends/ 1500 followers

I own a website http://lifeispix.comand I promote it on Tsu.

This forum looks amazing and I've already learned a lot with your posts :)

Hello everybody ......i am jalis mahmud  :hi:  :hi:  ......i am programmer , web developer , Email marketer , and many more .

Interest many thngs like as join peoples , join community , share knoweldge , developing new idea's .......... :fool: :fool:

Love virtual life :give_rose: :give_rose:

and :drinks:

welcome on the board jalis! Feel free to discuss anything related to tsu and be helpful for the community here. That is how we can all benefit :)

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.

Hello everybody!  :hi:

my name is hanane from morocco i framed literacy classes, my ambition was to be a pediatrician... :nurse: 
but, Winds do not blow as the vessels wish. i like painting, especially the faces of people
I registered in Tsu almost two months ago, I think that this network will be the most popular in the world soon, due to this rapid growth in such a short period.
i have in tsu 1631 friends & 854 followers

much looooooooooove  :wub:

My name is Melanie Young. I live in Florida, USA

Computers and technology in general have always been my passion. I'm a huge fan of ancient mythologies and love to read up on new archaeology findings. I also don my tin foil hat from time to time.  

I love to meet new people from around the world. It's a better way to find out what's really happening in their country because you won't get the truth from the news. 

Find me on http://www.tsu.co/mdyoung

Hi!

My name is Janko Gregorka Slana and i am from Slovenia. I like to go out to party in slovenia, whatch movies (Flash, Marvels agents of shield, The Walking dead...). I work as a programer and i write code in Delphi and SQL for an Astrian firm.  I also do alot of online investing especially in criptocurencies. Dash, Etherium,.. I also invested in ADZcoin which also has a social network that pays money. From there i foundaut about this forum.

So this is my intro i hope you liked it, have a nice day :)