Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
loki1982

How to get more children?

I joined TSU like a year ago and stopped after a few weeks.  I just didn't have the time and  I really hadn't earned but a penny or two.  I started back up about 2 week ago and I started really aggressively trying to get children.  I just cant seem to get anyone at all to join under me. 

I have several niche pages I have setup under my main account.  One of the ones I thought might generate some children was my http://www.tsu.co/lgbt_nationaccount.  I created a twitter account with the same name(slightly different because that exact name was taken) a google plus account and a pinterest account.  I created a brand logo.  In between my normal tweets about LGBT stuff I created an image that has my link on it, and my brand logo and such.  I tweet it a few times a day on my LGBT_Nation1 twitter account as well as on some of my other twitter account.  I also posted a status with my link on several facebook pages I used for personal use and for marketing.  I joined several LGT groups on Google Plus and posted my ad as well as created my own community called LGBT_nation.  I expected to pick up someone but no one has joined.  I did similar stuff but too a less degree with some other niche tsu users such as ;http://www.tsu.co/reptilepictures and ;http://www.tsu.co/spiderphotographs and again no one has joined.

Any ideas to help me get some people to sign up under me?  Or did I just get started too late to have any real chance at getting children?

Hi Loki,  

The getting of children happens outside of Tsu, not within it.  So if you have a following outside, leverage that to get sign-ups.  The problem for most of us is to find children.  I really have not had any luck at recruiting many active children- it has been all hit and miss at best.  

I think many of the early networkers capitalised on Facebook and other social media followings.  Evidently Pinterest is currently a good source.  I don't know what will be the next good source.  

The one thing I've learned is that it doesn't matter if you have 3 or 3,000 children in your network... if they don't post, you don't earn.  And now with groups, if they only post in groups, then you don't earn at all.

Gaining children can be hard unless you have a large social following elsewhere. You need to use all the available media to get the information out. You can try blogging about Tsu on various sites. Try to put a realistic case for why people should join.

Of course you can also include your link in your forum signature here :)

I'm mainly on Steemit. Check out WowApp for messaging that pays.

Hi Loki, that's why I'm running Uniteddonations project - it helps people to get children. On top of that, all the money earned on @Uniteddonations goes to charity. See the link in my signature to get more info. I'm sure you'll get some children soon.

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.