Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Peace

$2.943 per Day, $101.154 in Account

The only way he can be making that kind of money is off his network he can't be getting enough views to generate the number of views necessary to earn over $2 per day  That would be over 25k views per day. - eg 1,000 views of every single post for 25 posts...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Tom Peace
      In WowApp Instant Earn, you can complete tasks and receive WowCoins shortly after you complete the task. Currently you can do the following tasks in Instant Earn:

Watch video - watch the video until the end and get free 0,1W every 30 minutes. Here is a short video explaining of how it works:  

Install Apps - You can earn WowCoins by installing new apps like games, etc. Sometimes you need to perform a certain action in the app like reaching a certain level in the game, etc. Requirements are always described in the offer. For example:  

This offer is FREE - you will receive 5 WowCoins just by downloading and starting the application

Social Media Tasks - you can earn WowCoins for various tasks on social media. For example - you can earn 1   
      There are several 3rd party providers for Instant Earn:

Fyber Appzilo Peanut Labs PollFish  
      It means as
    • By Laiky
      Video about earnings on WowApp, check this

• By Laiky
      My earnings on WowApp, it really works

• By steevc
      In my time on Tsu I've not had many days where I made more than $1. I have 3700 followers and 850 children, but I was mainly earning from whatever views I could get on my posts and that would only be around 50-70 per post. That changed over Xmas when I gained some children who have been active and are getting lots of views. I hit a peak of $2 on Xmas day. That's from just a couple of children out of the hundreds. If even 10% were active I'd have a nice little income.

I got my first payout at the start of December, which took over a year to earn. It looks like the next one couple come in a couple of months. Tsu really does work, but there are still issues with retaining users.

http://www.tsu.co/post/104850938

• By Tom Peace
      My earnings look like this after about three weeks on WowApp. I will be hopefully able to cash out in Q1 of 2016 and once I'm paid, I will definitely share a proof with you

The network graph looks like this. Seems like earnings grow faster than network when I see those graphs along each other.