Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
  1. Tom Peace

Tom Peace

• Similar Content

• By Tom Peace
      In WowApp Instant Earn, you can complete tasks and receive WowCoins shortly after you complete the task. Currently you can do the following tasks in Instant Earn:

Watch video - watch the video until the end and get free 0,1W every 30 minutes. Here is a short video explaining of how it works:  

Install Apps - You can earn WowCoins by installing new apps like games, etc. Sometimes you need to perform a certain action in the app like reaching a certain level in the game, etc. Requirements are always described in the offer. For example:  

This offer is FREE - you will receive 5 WowCoins just by downloading and starting the application

Social Media Tasks - you can earn WowCoins for various tasks on social media. For example - you can earn 1   
      There are several 3rd party providers for Instant Earn:

Fyber Appzilo Peanut Labs PollFish  
      It means as
    • By Laiky
      Video about earnings on WowApp, check this

• By Laiky
      My earnings on WowApp, it really works

• By steevc
      In my time on Tsu I've not had many days where I made more than $1. I have 3700 followers and 850 children, but I was mainly earning from whatever views I could get on my posts and that would only be around 50-70 per post. That changed over Xmas when I gained some children who have been active and are getting lots of views. I hit a peak of $2 on Xmas day. That's from just a couple of children out of the hundreds. If even 10% were active I'd have a nice little income.

I got my first payout at the start of December, which took over a year to earn. It looks like the next one couple come in a couple of months. Tsu really does work, but there are still issues with retaining users.

http://www.tsu.co/post/104850938

• By Tom Peace
      My earnings look like this after about three weeks on WowApp. I will be hopefully able to cash out in Q1 of 2016 and once I'm paid, I will definitely share a proof with you

The network graph looks like this. Seems like earnings grow faster than network when I see those graphs along each other.