Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
  1. Tom Peace

Tom Peace

• Similar Content

• By Tom Peace
      It's less than a year when tsu was officially launched to the public and we have reached 4 million users. It has come sooner than expected, as Steeve said. The latest wave in Pakistan helped a lot - there is a Pakistani TV producer and celebrity Waqar Zaka who has attracted tens of thousands of users in less than a week.

If you are curious who is the magical member with id 4.000.000 you can find him here - http://www.tsu.co/sulemanaliali

I think this is a small reason to celebrate as 4M users is a great milestone, especially for invite-only website which is censored from Facebook and Instagram. The message is spreading despite the will of some very powerfull companies.

• By Samaalir
      please add lobby chat or something    
      It just feels like the users isn't connected because we can't talk to each other or anything you know what I mean?  

• By miuraquel
      Dear friends,

after the festivities of Christmas, I'm afraid my views average, alojg with the income, took a hard fall, into about 15-20 cents per day, and only 500-1000 vies

I noticed a lot of friends gave up on TSU, even people who were very active and interesting. I don't have enought time to check and rebuild my friends list, so I suppose of the almost 5000 people, only  about 800-1000 are actually checking their profiles, which is a bit uncourageing.

Hope to get back up soon

M. Raquel Santos

• By nrdsantos
      Dear TSUfriends,

When I first joined TSU, I kept accepting friend requests and adding anyone who posted something nice. I quickly reached 5000 friends and went on the hit the 0,3 to 0,4 USD per day. After Christmas/New Year, I started noticing that my posts were receiving about 50-60 views, instead of the previous 100-150. I assumed this was because of the season, but then noticed it kept that way, with the revenue also going down to about half. So I start searching my friends list only to notice that more than half of the original friends were away from TSU for about 10-30 days. I started deleting them and placing new friends in their places, but this time really basing it on the quality and frequency of posting. Also I deleted a lot of religious/political extremists, XXX-photos publishers etc. I think the only way TSU is going to be a thing is if we value quality over quantity. From there, creating interactive friends lists, great posts, comments etc, will be the next logical step. Already saw a little increase in views, but still a long way to go... Come on TSU!

• By Top Tsū Girls
      I think these are more important than the users with 5k. The reason is that we still have a chance to became friends with the '4k friends' members!  

A lot of the people that reach the 5k, usually they turn off the Friends option, and there goes the 'chance of a life'  

With 4k friends we now they are active, and the 'golden spot' is still available 

I'll start sharing as I find users with +4k friends. Do the same please  

Top Tsū Girls