Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
Tom Peace

Get FREE Children & Help Charity (no longer active)

Get Tsu Children For FREE

Rules:

1) Open tsu account with short code UnitedDonations

2) Wait for your first Children

It's that simple!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to open new account with short code UnitedDonations to join this project!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why am I doing this?

I truly believe the world can be a better place. I want to help you and I want to help charities. So I will just give you Children that would normally sign up with me. On top of that, all money earned on @UnitedDonations account will come purely from your networks. And all of these money will be donated to Charities of your choice as you can see below:

Charity

I will donate all the money from @UnitedDonations account to charities of your collective choice at the end of each month. The pattern of these donations is simple - I will split the money exactly as you mention your favourite charity in the comments during the month.

Example:

• If the charity A gets 50% of mentions, I will donate 50% of money to charity A

• If the charity B gets 25% of mentions, I will donate 25% of money to charity B

• etc.

•  

Thank you,

Tomas

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.

9 hours ago, tomppako said:

What is no longer active? :o

I will still support all who have joined this project up to date, however, I have recieved an email from tsu that I can't continue in running United Donations because of simple reason - I'm not verified charity and they don't want to allow people to be middleman in the process because it could lead some people to scam the community. It is very fresh information and I immediately had to react by adding "no longer active" in this thread because the project unfortunately can't accept new people anymore.

However - I will still support all of you who joined this project as long as possible. I will make a further statement soon, hopefully I will be able to do the last donation this month and let all the followers know about the situation, this is the original email from tsu:

Hello,

Just in case you didn't receive the email to @UnitedDonations:

We wanted to reach out to tell you that we do not allow accounts that are not clearly a person to state vaguely that they exist to support a good cause. We have verified charities on tsū for exactly this purpose. You can see how it would lead to questions and if we allowed it in general, some would take advantage and use such accounts to scam the community. Accounts may not solely exist to act as middle-man transactions. Users can donate as little as $0.01 directly to any charity of their choice, and do not need a middle-man to reach a threshold.

Thank you

---

tsu Community Management

I have answered this email:

Hello tsu,

I'm really disappointed with banning of this account - I did it solely to support charities and it was people's choice if they decide to send something to United Donations - I never asked anyone to send money to United Donations - it was my personal commitment to help others and some people followed me. I did everything as transparent as possible and we have collectively donated almost $300 to various charities since February 2015.

I understand your reasons, however, I would like to ask you for a favour - is it possible to log in to the account, do the last donation and write a statement for followers to say "thank you for your support" and that I can't continue in running this project because of the reason you mentioned in the email?

There is also about 35+ dollars in the account and it would be good to not waste them - especially if they came from other people who trust me.

Thank you for reaching me,

Tomas

(still waiting for answer - will let you know once I get it)

Ok, I hope you get the money out. Would suck to loose the payment I did. Banning your account without you telling about it is not cool though, treating you like you did something illegal on purpose :/

Follow me on the8app: @JUMOWAForget Skype and Whatsapp: Get paid for chatting on WowApp

1 hour ago, JUMOWA said:

Ok, I hope you get the money out. Would suck to loose the payment I did. Banning your account without you telling about it is not cool though, treating you like you did something illegal on purpose :/

If I can't get the money out, I will return all of the donations back to those who have sent them from my personal account. That's my plan.

4 hours ago, Tomas said:

If I can't get the money out, I will return all of the donations back to those who have sent them from my personal account. That's my plan.

It shouldn´t have to be this way. You could have at least be warned which would still be exaggerated. You were doing this since February or March and nobody cared. Suddenly you are being treated like this without any prior info. :/

Follow me on the8app: @JUMOWAForget Skype and Whatsapp: Get paid for chatting on WowApp

Tsu wrote " we do not allow accounts that are not clearly a person to state vaguely that they exist to support a good cause.

that are not clearly a person... Could it be possible for you to continue with a personal account created for this purpose?

I do hope they answer soon so we get more info. I love the idea of UD and joining it was the best decision I have made while tsuing. As I see it, everyone benefits.