Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
JUMOWA

Analytis glitch

I also had a huge glitch in my stats recently.  I took pictures as .pdfs and sent them in.  Support didn't believe me the first three times I wrote about it.  and the link missing earnings.   They have gone back and re-calculated my earnings which is great!

I also had a huge glitch in my stats recently.  I took pictures as .pdfs and sent them in.  Support didn't believe me the first three times I wrote about it.  and the link missing earnings.   They have gone back and re-calculated my earnings which is great!

I've spotted few glitches in their algorithm, too. For example - one of my children did earn 0.30 in one day. That means I should get at least 0.10 that day on my account (1/3). However, I did recieve only 0.09 - can anybody explain this or am I something missing?

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.

I've spotted few glitches in their algorithm, too. For example - one of my children did earn 0.30 in one day. That means I should get at least 0.10 that day on my account (1/3). However, I did recieve only 0.09 - can anybody explain this or am I something missing?

I think amounts actually have more precision and what is displayed is a rounded value. I may be wrong. Maybe you will get the extra fraction of a cent on another day.

I'm mainly on Steemit. Check out WowApp for messaging that pays.