Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
TSU_Czech_Network

New competition - guess how many Followings stay

Ok, guys, let s have a little fun.

I am making an order in my Following List, I had 1550 Followings, you can guess how many Followings I will have when I finish.

I remove everyone inactive more than 10 days. Usually they are inactive month and more from the first surge in October :D

Nearest guess wins 1$. 

No matter, you dont play, it wasnt the purpose, important is the conclusion:

I had 1550 Followings yesterday

today I have 718, so I removed 832 users  inactive more than 10 days from my Following List. Honestly I expected more.

This number isnt untypical in comparison with Twitter. Sometimes people just join TSU or they are active for some time. This is classic thing in social networks.

Good is that I can follow new people here.

What about friends, this is similar situation. Among my 5k friends I guess I have circa 2k inactive people more than 15 days. But the good time to remove some friends is one month at least.

How many people I really have? Dont know coz Friends are sometimes also Followers at the same time. Circa I am in contact with 3k tsusers. :)

I'm closing in on  friends, but that is just too much. there is no way you can keep track of all those people. Imagine them all being active.... Been planning to clean out for some time now. I use the 'birthday' method for now, because if I have to go by all these profiles, it's just too long a job.

next time I wont deleted anybody, coz I have new official profile and if there is big time of TSU, it will come soon or later, and without FFM - friends followers manager it s wasting of time, even Twitter has now inactive people, I delete them with FFM every month

next time I wont deleted anybody, coz I have new official profile and if there is big time of TSU, it will come soon or later, and without FFM - friends followers manager it s wasting of time, even Twitter has now inactive people, I delete them with FFM every month

I agree that Tsu needs a Friends and Following manager - but I'm not holding my breath for it...

I thought we get some update in March, so I hope in April, omg, if TSU had some good and easy features, people would stay and be active. It s not so big deal to make groups, paypal, edit button, FFM - FriendsFollowersManager . I dont uderstand so much this attitude. Is like you can buy really good meat but you dont have good grill for hit hahaha :D

I thought we get some update in March, so I hope in April, omg, if TSU had some good and easy features, people would stay and be active. It s not so big deal to make groups, paypal, edit button, FFM - FriendsFollowersManager . I dont uderstand so much this attitude. Is like you can buy really good meat but you dont have good grill for hit hahaha :D

software development is a costly and time consuming fun. And it usually takes longer than expected/promised.

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.

Yes, i agree Direct deposit or paypal has to be added. and maybe a lowering of the the cash out maybe to 20 or 50?

100 is too much imho. Paypal withdrawal should be automated - I have withdrawn 200 almost month ago and still waiting. They are manualy reviewing & completing payments which is the most time consuming process ever :)

Wow. 2 months waiting time? They use abakus?

Reviewing? Why? Maybe they "forgot" about you. I'd write another e-mail

I have sent them many emails. After the redemption, I recieved message to "allow 1 week". Nothing happened after 1 week, then I have sent another email. They told me to allow 1 more week. nothing happened again. So I'm just waiting now.

I don't wait 2 months, I wait almost 1 month (about 28 days now).

Tomas, have you been paid yet?

On the subject of checking the people you follow and your friends, I suggest you copy them to excel and open up the links one by one.  I review about 1,500 each week-end.  Just make sure you open up the links one at a time or your account might get banned like mine did.

Tomas, have you been paid yet?

On the subject of checking the people you follow and your friends, I suggest you copy them to excel and open up the links one by one.  I review about 1,500 each week-end.  Just make sure you open up the links one at a time or your account might get banned like mine did.

Not yet, I asked yesterday and got this answer today:

Hi tsu User,

We apologize for the substantial delay in response. The redemption process can take between 4 and 6 weeks before payment is made, usually quicker but sometimes more as in this case. Our advertisers require an in-depth and thorough review before payment is made.

The review is made more complex if there are many transfers and/or irregular earnings fluctuations that require further review. Not to worry though, the amount of time it takes is not an indication that there is a problem with your account.

We apologize for the delay and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Paying royalty checks is something we enjoy doing! If you have any other questions before we can get back to you, please let us know.

---

Your ts? Community Managers

I think they analyze all my accounts because I have more and I have withdrawn from my personal one. My lady was paid after 60 days (because of the same reason). It's not 60 days yet since withdrawal. I think next time it will be quicker. 

However - I hope I will not get banned for opening more tabs at once. I was doing that but not on a massive scale - just sometimes with 3-6 tabs opened to check some of my children.

However - I hope I will not get banned for opening more tabs at once. I was doing that but not on a massive scale - just sometimes with 3-6 tabs opened to check some of my children.

I hope you don't get banned as well.  I'm the sort of person who has dozens if not hundreds of windows and apps open at any particular point in time.  Every since Maxthon came out, I've had like 100 tabs open at a time.  I'm not sure how that is going to work with Tsu...