Tsuforum - Be Independent Online

I am removing inactive accounts from my friends list, it's quit a job and it's painful to see how many left the building, I am trying to stay positive, lol, not easy

I went from 2200 to 1700 now, still not finished, at least 1/4 has become inactive in the last 2 weeks. 

How are you experiencing this?

every person I looked up i followed when i started was inactive. after checking a 150, which were 90% inactive, i decided to delete all with a few exceptions and follow new ones. This still is faster than facebook and i get around 4 children each day. If everybody does the same, there is nothing but staying positive :)

Follow me on the8app: @JUMOWAForget Skype and Whatsapp: Get paid for chatting on WowApp

Most children came from here i bet

I get "around" 4 children a day. Sometimes more, sometimes none. Im not sure where they come from. Could be pinterest (rather unlikely cause i got like no traffic there). Some are coming from instagram - i asked. . I also share my posts on twitter and facebook and maybe some came over youtube. But i think people following me on twitter are fed up posting about tsu cause im loosing followers :P

Thank you TTG :). Honor overload right now that Sebastian shared it.  :yahoo:  :hi:

Follow me on the8app: @JUMOWAForget Skype and Whatsapp: Get paid for chatting on WowApp

I am removing inactive accounts from my friends list, it's quit a job and it's painful to see how many left the building, I am trying to stay positive, lol, not easy

I went from 2200 to 1700 now, still not finished, at least 1/4 has become inactive in the last 2 weeks. 

How are you experiencing this?

Same here, I copied paste my friend list in an excel sheet, verified and saw half of them became inactive during last month (I saw a drop in my views stats lately).

I unfriend all users who were inactive for the last 15 days and try to gain more active followers/ friends. Hope it can help to get more views :)

I made it to the end of my friends list! 1200 friends left, I only checked on activity. 

I am also weeding out friends that only post nature posts that look copyrighted and have no title or text above them. 

So on activity only, a reduction of almost 50% ................

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Top Tsū Girls
      I think these are more important than the users with 5k. The reason is that we still have a chance to became friends with the '4k friends' members!  

A lot of the people that reach the 5k, usually they turn off the Friends option, and there goes the 'chance of a life'  

With 4k friends we now they are active, and the 'golden spot' is still available 

I'll start sharing as I find users with +4k friends. Do the same please  

Top Tsū Girls 

• By sjofre
      Hello,

I would like to suggest a "last activity X hours/days/months ago" to show below our friends name in the friends list. It could even be improved by allowing us to select to view friends by activity status.

This would improve very much the site since I calculate that about half (or more) of my friends are inactive, and I'm not getting all I could from the site because of it and I have no easy way to select and replace them by active ones (I have to open one by one, and the list is too long and the page tends to "crash" after a while. I had 5000 friends, I've been able to ONE BY ONE delete more than 800, but it just takes too long, it's just too hard and discouraging. I believe it may result on some people just giving up on the site because, well, who has the time to open friends one by one to take the best out of the site?

Please just give us a "last activity" button so that you don't lose the users that are active because most of their friends are inactive and they have no easy way to replace them.

Thank you!

• By JUMOWA
      Really simple but useful trick on how to get 5-10 firend requests and followers in about 5 minutes.

In the next five minutes after i was done recording this video i had another 10 friend requests and another follower.

Sorry for the bad audio. I will try to find a better recording solution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fchvlkUgz-U&list=UUDdheZCX_AEHhkX4Mlyx46w

Im not sure if i should post this on my tsu wall. I got a content warning the other day saying that tutorials concerning earning tips are not allowed. I don´t know if this falls under this criteria.
    • By TsuFanZine
      I've been thinking about this issue for quite some time.  

When I first joined Tsu, a lot of people de-friended me saying they only wanted to Friend people they knew, and therefore I had to follow them instead to see their feed (eg the things they posted)...

As I approached the 1,000 friend level, it became very apparent to me that Friends are more valuable than Followers because there is the reciprocity of seeing each other's posts.  

Now that I have 5k friends, my feed is constantly full - eg every couple of minutes there are at least 500 more posts... and it is the luck of the draw whose posts I see.  

The solution I've come up with is to open up the pages of everyone who is usually active....  unfortunately I might not be opening up their pages when they have active posts.  For me, there is little point in liking or commenting on an older post - eg 2+ hours old.

So my question is whether this is enough?  What do you think?  

• By TsuFanZine
      I keep a list of everyone with 5k friends.  It's hard to see across Tsu to find all of them so I'm asking for help to find them.  I'm going to start using a hashtag marked #Friends5k

If you know of anyone with 5k friends, please forward their id to me and I'll add them to the list.  

Why do I think this list is important?  I think the work involved in reaching 5k friends is phenomenal and I believe deserves some recognition.  Tsu don't (yet) keep a list of have a way to find them.  

Once you reach 5k the work doesn't finish and I'd like to attract them to this forum to discuss how to keep abreast of so many friends and followers.

If you think this is valuable, please post the name and short name/url for anyone who is at 4950 or above...