Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
Tom Peace

Tsuforum Charities Database

I have found a specialized tsu account which search & promote charities on tsu - https://www.tsu.co/Charities.

It may help us to create a database of verified charities on tsuforum.

If you can find a verified charity which is not listed here, please submit link to this charity.

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.

i looked at some of the posts and topics this water charity adresses.

For me it´s still too ego minded. They talk too much about their positions as managers - like that should play a role imho and i wonder which money paid the trip to NYC that somebody won. 

not that kind of charity i would like to give money to.

Ill keep looking. It isnt much money we are giving but when i see charities spending millions on tv commercials instead of feeding the hungry, id like to pick those greedy people up and shake them :aggressive:

Follow me on the8app: @JUMOWAForget Skype and Whatsapp: Get paid for chatting on WowApp

:( sad I have supported them... However, life is one big experience and next time I hope I will pick better charity. To be honest, I didn't do much research on this. Thank you for your opinion here, next time, money will be spent much better I hope as I have learnt from this.

i looked at some of the posts and topics this water charity adresses.

For me it´s still too ego minded. They talk too much about their positions as managers - like that should play a role imho and i wonder which money paid the trip to NYC that somebody won. 

not that kind of charity i would like to give money to.

Ill keep looking. It isnt much money we are giving but when i see charities spending millions on tv commercials instead of feeding the hungry, id like to pick those greedy people up and shake them :aggressive:

I asked tsu about this charity and they say that melinda and bill gates are a part of this charity. Still i find the behavior suspicious behavior sais more that the name of the game so maybe im wrong but maybe you are right and its better to keep looking into other charities.

I will observe and get back to you guys

Email:"

Hi Ju-

Thank you for reaching out, and for being a member of the #tsunation!

Water Aid is a charity that Bill and Melinda Gates are a part of, you can find their tsu page here:  https://www.tsu.co/WaterAid

Thanks!

Lee Weinstein

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 11:30 AM, 'Melc' via advertise <advertise@evacuationcomplete.com> wrote:

Hallo TSU team,

i want to donate my tsu income to a bill and melinda gates charity. which ones are there?

Ju from Frankfurt am Main"

Follow me on the8app: @JUMOWAForget Skype and Whatsapp: Get paid for chatting on WowApp

Why are you so suspicious about WaterAid? Because they spend money on tv? Well, that coin has two faces. But, imho, there should exist more tv commercials for 'charities'; they do motivate more people to give and share to those who are in need. By spending $10000 on tv, it might have a return of $50000 for water. And if it doesn't return positive on the money, it will always be positive because it is sharing the message that there are people in the world in need for help. ;)

Top Tsū Girls  :air_kiss:

If that's the way you think, I'm sure you'll also won't like DIFFA DALLAS @DIFFADALLAS (Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS)

;)

Top Tsū Girls   :air_kiss:

On 7. 2. 2015, JUMOWA said:

its a too ego, selfpraising way of marketing for my taste. just saying 

If that's the way you think, I'm sure you'll also won't like DIFFA DALLAS @DIFFADALLAS (Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS)

;)

Top Tsū Girls   :air_kiss:

Exactly! ;). Its cool the have fun and so on. But which money is paying the events? I sure wouldnt like to fund and support people getting wasted on parties while we try (even if its just a drop on a hot stone) to help.

Tomas 

Are these charities added by TSU and worldwide or Can anybody make their profile who is doing some welfare work in his/her local area. 

Welfare activities like helping needy students and giving food stuff to poor families ? 

Your response will be appreciated

This is answer from official tsu support regarding the charity verification:

Hello,

Thank you for signing up for tsu. We’re always excited at an opportunity to help organizations like yours continue to grow and make a difference in this world. In order to to qualify for the “Make a Donation” button, we do require a verification process. This helps ensure the charities we elevate on our platform are genuine and authentic.

1. Official paperwork that signifies your charity or non-profiit status from your government.
2. Certified copies of the last three years of tax filings or other official financial documents.

Once we receive, we will review and get back to you with any questions. Thanks for giving us an opportunity in helping your organization grow. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best Regards,

Your tsu Community Managers

So you have to go throught the official verification process in order to set up charity on tsu. 

33 minutes ago, imbest said:

Thanks for the response. I am planning to start welfare activities on my own. Will get it certified from Government once I made some contributions. Hopefully it will be on tsu some day

Respect, tsu needs and welcomes charitable people. If you have some connections to certified charities, the best you can do is to introduce them to tsu. The more charities on tsu the better for all of us. Good luck!

4 hours ago, liby.05 said:

Updated Charity List?

This list seems to be kept up to date

http://www.tsu.co/charities/following

As I've said elsewhere, some of those charities have not been active for a long time on Tsu. Do you take that into consideration when donating?

I'm mainly on Steemit. Check out WowApp for messaging that pays.

29 minutes ago, Martin said:

here is sth good from EDI

http://www.tsu.co/TengoLoTodo/95846593

He points out if they are inactive. It looks like some have not done much since Tsu started. But then are so are many of the celebrities they got on board at the start. That does concern me. Tsu need to have more big names to attract people, but it's the same old problem of celebrities wanting a bigger ready-made audience. 140k active users is not really a lot.

I'm mainly on Steemit. Check out WowApp for messaging that pays.