Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
Sign in to follow this  
JUMOWA

How to get 5-20 Friend requests / followers in about 5 minute

Really simple but useful trick on how to get 5-10 firend requests and followers in about 5 minutes.

In the next five minutes after i was done recording this video i had another 10 friend requests and another follower.

Sorry for the bad audio. I will try to find a better recording solution.

Im not sure if i should post this on my tsu wall. I got a content warning the other day saying that tutorials concerning earning tips are not allowed. I don´t know if this falls under this criteria.

Follow me on the8app: @JUMOWAForget Skype and Whatsapp: Get paid for chatting on WowApp

Thanks for posting this.  As you say, you need to redo the audio.  It sounds like you are speaking through a voice transformer or underwater.  I suggest you also use the traditional presentation format - eg - 1.  Tell them what you are going to tell them.  2.  Tell them and 3 Tell them what you told them.

As I understand it, your method is simply liking a lot of posts in your feed - eg like everything for 4 to 5 minutes.

I'm a little confused because if they are in your feed, then you are either already friends or you are following them already.  

For someone new who doesn't have many friends, their feed won't be as rich as yours - eg with a lot of people with whom you have not connected.

My second suggestion is to use "standard" English - we have a lot of people on Tsu for whom English is their second or third language...  So using simple words, repeating the sentences, speaking a little slower than normal will help them comprehend your message.  

My third suggestion is to use a picture summary at the end to highlight the key points....  and your @Jumowa + plus your name.... 

I hope that this helps.... the videos I have reviewed thus far have been either "me me me"  or too fast/colloquial for 2nd language English users to follow.  I'd love to promote someone from this forum than build it myself!

Even slower? I already took my time talking. Any slower and i will sound sarcastic :P. Any suggestions of what screen recording tool to use?

What do you mean by standard english?

Follow me on the8app: @JUMOWAForget Skype and Whatsapp: Get paid for chatting on WowApp

Standard English -  what I mean is to use words which mean the same thing in every country...  eg fag in the UK meant cigarette, in the US it meant homosexual... etc.  When I used to lead training courses, we generally used words of 3 or fewer syllables, etc.  I'm not sure of the current norm, but you could google it  https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=english%205000%20most%20common%20words 

You might also try listening to Kevin's and other's tutorials and note how many times they are off topic, mumble etc.  I would ask them what screen recording tool they use, but I think most people point a video camera at the screen and simply use the basic recording functionality in Windows/Apple.

The problem is the raw voice material... you need a slightly higher bit rate/channel of recording.  But that is minor.

I suggest you write out your script in its entirety.  Make your sentences into phrases of up to 10-12 words and intersperse with rhetorical "yes" questions (Can you see that?) and the road map - (The next step....)   .  Modulate your voice - eg if you are asking a question, your voice should rise at the end. (many women do this all the time which is why no one knows if she is telling them to do something or asking whether they want to do something).  Make sure you NEVER have an "UMM" or "ERRRRR" (yes, it is a pet peeve of mine).  

Maybe consider having two speeds - eg Now I will summarise quickly all the key points, versus the speed of explaining what you are showing them.  

I hope this helps.  It might feel like I'm telling you how to crack eggs to make an omelette....  my apologies.

Hi,  I'm just checking in on the video.....  I'd like to include it as an embedded video on a web page if you would be willing...  Let me know - aim to get something out by end January.

sure, include it. More traffic is good traffic :). thank you  :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Tom Peace
      To get more followers on tsu, you need to always follow the best practice. Tsu is NOT a place for things like "Follow for follow", "Like for like", etc. Maybe you have seen this behavior on Instagram or other social media sites but remember - tsu is different.

Content is King - Always
      First you have to understand what is the fundamental reason that brings people to your page - it is your Original & Unique content which they can't see anywhere else. Original, unique & creative content will attract the real audience which will earn you money on tsu. This is a long term strategy and it will pay off in the future. I strongly recommend you to take your phone or camera and start to be creative. Take a selfie, record a video, make a gif or whatever. There are millions of ways to create something. You will get better over time and the quality of your content will improve, trust me. And the better your content is, the more followers on tsu you will get.

Or you can be a curator - you can share interesting articles with your audience. In such a case, always add your own opinion to the article so people can participate in a real discussion with you. Add value.

If you will post Google images and if you will try to capture people's attention with pictures that everyone has seen thousand times, you will not amaze anyone and you will get banned soon. Remember - you can't earn money from other's people work and their images. Tsu uncompromisingly bans people who post Google images and copyrighted material. 

Keep It Real
      Tsu is a place for authentic and organic engagement. Understand it like a real world. Don't bother people with asking for a share or following you back. You wouldn't do that in a real world. Don't post one word comments all the time because you wouldn't do that in a real world. Be genuine and make a real connections - ask meaningful questions, participate in discussions, explore the world with tsu. There is so many interesting and creative people from all around the world to get inspiration from. Forget the money part and be real. The social network is made by people. Unfortunately, many people forget their real world behavior when the money is involved. Many people try to spam and annoy other people just to get attention and earn few cents. This is not allowed and you will get banned soon for such a behavior.

My recommendation is to be as real as possible - people want to know your real thoughts, your ideas, how you live or what you eat. Don't hide behind a Google image and use your real life photo as a profile picture. Share your life with us and you will be noticed. There is always someone in this big world who is interested in you! That is the real way to get more followers on tsu.

Make a circle of friends and enjoy the tsu with them!

Quality Over Quantity
      This is very important. To get more followers on tsu, you can't be annoying to others. It's enough to post a few times a day in a different times. It's not a good idea to post the same picture of a building 15 times within 5 minutes. Spread your posts into a reasonable timetable and post only your best content.

Education
      Always educate other people on the network. If you see a bad behavior of some user, be kind and help him or her to learn the basic principles of tsu. Use your words and educate others as much as you can. You can support your words with linking to an official tsu FAQ.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments below...
    • By Tom Peace
      I have found this profile today and it looks very interesting. You can see day by day stats on how much net new followers the top users get. Check it out here - http://www.tsu.co/ESTIMATOR

• By Ton
      I found this interesting article from aPhotografer on a blog called Unfoccused by Bill Tiepelman, a must Read

http://www.unfocussed.com/everything-need-know-get-started-tsu/

• By Confluencemedia
      I am removing inactive accounts from my friends list, it's quit a job and it's painful to see how many left the building, I am trying to stay positive, lol, not easy

I went from 2200 to 1700 now, still not finished, at least 1/4 has become inactive in the last 2 weeks. 

How are you experiencing this?

• By Top Tsū Girls
      I think these are more important than the users with 5k. The reason is that we still have a chance to became friends with the '4k friends' members!  

A lot of the people that reach the 5k, usually they turn off the Friends option, and there goes the 'chance of a life'  

With 4k friends we now they are active, and the 'golden spot' is still available 

I'll start sharing as I find users with +4k friends. Do the same please  

Top Tsū Girls