5000 friends

You can follow 1000 total

36 post a day (8 can be shares)

1000 likes a day

1000 comments a day

50 friend request per 7 day

10 hashtags per post

10 mentions per post

If you constantly rotate 50 friend requests in 7 days very soon you will reach 5000 friends. Note that you do not send the same person constantly request, you risk blocking.

1000 likes is not a problem if there is persistence in you.

For 1000 comments needs a little ingenuity. Be original, that's the key.

10 hashtags per post, I do not recommend. Just 2-max.5, everything else looks like an ad.

10 mentions per post,also I do not recommend. People love to hear and see their name, but if you overdo it becomes boring. This could lead to the removal from the list of friends. Mentions place, but not in every post and not 10.

And in the end what brings profits posts:

8 shares - 2 from your childern

- 6 from other friends and followers ( It is very important, do not forget to build a good relationship)

20 shares - on your wall

8 shares   - on the wall of your friends 

If not you will share your posts on the wall of a friend out of love, then do it from benefits. The calculation is very simple. Through a very short time of your 5000 friends, will begin to share posts on your wall. If not all, at least some of them.

The main goal is that their friends see you and your them, spread the word.  

Question about minimum age on Tsu:  When I joined I had hoped to post things aimed at young adults, but I think that Tsu have changed the age restrictions from 13 plus to being of legal age where you are.  Do you know the answer - I think we should post it with the rest of the limits so they are all in the same place.  

www.tsu.co/AoifeMH

And in the end what brings profits posts:

8 shares - 2 from your childern

- 6 from other friends and followers ( It is very important, do not forget to build a good relationship)

20 shares - on your wall

8 shares   - on the wall of your friends 

I am confused by what you mean by 20 shares on your wall...   Do you mean you want people to post directly to your wall?    I am very curious about this.  My experience has been that most people post things which are not appropriate.  I've also seen that the number of views is much less than a shared post...

attachicon.gifearnings.jpgYesterady i was kind of busy and didnt do much and income dropped strong

Not that strong but tsu related strong 

This is the problem I see... Not everyone can spend 20+ hours a day on Tsu just to keep things ticking over and earning at the maximum...  Tomas published a post about when people are most active in every hour and I'm hoping I can use that to gauge when best to log in and post.

Any ideas?

Someone like https://www.tsu.co/AFrommwith a network of 700,000 shouldn't have to do anything to earn a few dollars each day. He only has 278 children, so they much have been very active. My children have less than one child each on average. I did comment to a few of them suggesting they recruit more to help themselves. Of course that would help me too :)

I'm mainly on Steemit. Check out WowApp for messaging that pays.

Someone like https://www.tsu.co/AFrommwith a network of 700,000 shouldn't have to do anything to earn a few dollars each day. He only has 278 children, so they much have been very active. My children have less than one child each on average. I did comment to a few of them suggesting they recruit more to help themselves. Of course that would help me too :)

JUST WOW

Follow me on the8app: @JUMOWAForget Skype and Whatsapp: Get paid for chatting on WowApp

His ID is 3364 so he was in the very early days of tsu. Now wonder he has such a network, we should wait few months... :)

With any such 'pyramid' site you really need to get in early to get the most benefit. Those joining now have much less chance of building a big network unless they have access to an untapped market.

I'm mainly on Steemit. Check out WowApp for messaging that pays.

With any such 'pyramid' site you really need to get in early to get the most benefit. Those joining now have much less chance of building a big network unless they have access to an untapped market.

there is still 99.8% of the market untapped. Tsu has 2M users, Facebook has 1.3Billion...

However, good thing about tsu is that even if you join as the last person, 50% of your income comes from your content.

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.