Sign in to follow this  
Tom Peace

Get the 7.50% Cashback on eBay - Free Tutorial

A partnership was introduced between eBay and WowApp and it's basically saying that every member of WowApp has an opportunity to get the 7.50% cashback when purchasing through the WowApp Online Shop. The deal is mutually beneficial for both companies - eBay gets new customers and WowApp members get the cashback. In order to get the cashback you need to become a WowApp member but don't worry, everything is free and will cost you nothing except by 5 minutes of your time.

How to get 7.50% cashback on eBay in four simple steps:

1. Get an invite to become a WowApp member for free. Here is my invite > https://www.wowapp.com/w/tompeace/
  2. Once your registration is complete, go to the WowShop > https://shop.wowapp.com
  3. Find eBay, click on "Shop Now" and finish your shopping there. This is how the deal looks like:

In order to track the cashback correctly, you need to purchase within 1 day since you clicked the "Shop Now" button. I also recommend to delete cookies in your browser before visiting eBay (or any other shop).

What is WowApp?

Many of you will probably wonder what is that mysterious WowApp. I would describe it as a great communication tool (it works like Skype or Whatsapp) which also gives you a chance to earn real money from activities you already do for free. There are more ways to earn from being a WowApp member, online shopping is just one of them. Check out my personal page to get further information about earnings or watch the promotional video below:

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.