Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Tom Peace
      I haven't checked Alexa rank of Minds.com for a while but it seems like this website was steadily growing over the past year. It's still in beta (not a final product) but if its growth will continue, it can become big. Why do I think it? Because it seems to be growing organically, not because of some hype - people seem to like the website and they find it valuable. And to be honest, I like it, too. They did a great job since I opened my account almost two years ago. 

• By Tom Peace
      Another interesting interview with Thomas C. Knobel, founder of WowApp. There is also few interesting screens of his network in the video  It starts from 10th minute:

http://www.digi24.ro/Emisiuni/Digi24/2.0/Arhiva+inregistrari/2.0+Gadget++6+decembrie+11+30+2015
    • By Tom Peace
      There is an interesting interview in some Romanian TV show about latest information technologies. The video is dubbed in Romanian language but you can hear the original in English if you listen carefully:

• By Tom Peace
      Few really interesting insights in this article:

https://www.inverse.com/article/7302-a-conversation-with-sebastian-sobczak-co-founder-of-the-social-network-tsu

That is one of the longest interviews with Sebastian I have ever read. It's interesting to read about some background of tsu.

• By Ton

Tsu Goes Mainstream on ABC News

LINK

World News Videos | US News Videos How to Make Money on Your Social Media Posts New social media site Tsu pays you every time you share your selfies, upload a video, or update your status via ABC News

Post Tagged with ABC News, Kevin Hinkle, Sebastian Sobczak, Tsu.co