Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
Tom Peace

Share your best posts here

Here you can share your best posts on tsu. If you have something you would like to show others here, start new topic and show us! We can then help you with sharing your post or we can add you as a friend if we like your profile. That's an opportunity for you to promote your profile and content :)

If you need to know how to get an specific URL for tsu post, read this topic.

PLEASE ADD 1 URL PER POST (WE WANT TO SEE THE BEST OF YOUR BEST, NOT THE LIST OF URLS :) )

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.

Ok so I will copy my link with my post and put in New topic ???? Sorry to much for me this English language :-) :-)

your English is great! Don't worry about that, I'm not a native speaker, too :) Yes - create a new topic, describe your post and insert a link/URL.

Any dinosaur and fossil enthisiast outhere? :D

Ceratopsia or Ceratopia  is a group of herbivorous, beakeddinosaurs that thrived in what are now North America, Europe, and Asia, during the Cretaceous Period, although ancestral forms lived earlier, in the Jurassic

So, everybody likes Triceratops..sses..ssi.. anyway.. here are some of his cousins

https://www.tsu.co/GeekCorner/30042628

Last week's best!

Top girl:

www.tsu.co/toptsugirls/35150208bia montes @BMontes - 7 shares!

Other posts:

www.tsu.co/toptsugirls/34495196 -  gif. Thinking About Tsū All Day And All Night!!  - 22 shares!

www.tsu.co/toptsugirls/36686515  - gif. What's Wrong With This Cat?!!!! Hahahahaha :D - 12 shares 

Top Tsū Girls   :air_kiss:

I think we should share just 1 URL per post - to see your best of the best. If you put list of URL's, it looks a little bit spammy... so I have changed the rules from now:

PLEASE ADD 1 URL PER POST (WE WANT TO SEE THE BEST OF YOUR BEST, NOT THE LIST OF URLS  :) )

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Samaalir
      Slowly i'm mr Slowly xD     

• By elektro
      25 TSU SHARE

1. Include your invite URL in a Facebook status.

2. Add your invite URL to your Facebook profile (about me) page.

3. Include your invite URL in a Twitter status.

4. Add your invite URL to your Twitter profile.

5. Include your invite URL in a Google Plus status.

6. Add your invite URL to your Google Plus profile (about me) page.

7. Include your invite URL in a Linkedin status.

8. Add your invite URL to your contact information section on Linkedin.

9. Pin your tsu images on Pinterest and add your invite URL.

10. Add your invite URL to your Pinterest profile.

11. Post your invite URL on your favourite forum and let people know why you love tsu.

12. Email family and friends to let them know how tsuperb this new social network site is (either use the built in feature or email your invite URL through your regular email client)

13. Use tsu's built in feature to also post to Facebook and Twitter (when people click to view the post they will see your sign up page)

14. Engage with relevant blog posts (about social media, technology, making money) , add value to the discussion with a thoughtful comment and give people the chance to sign up to tsu by using your link. (you can start by typing the following into Google: inurl:blog intitle:social networks)

15. Add your invite URL to your email signature.

16. Add a link to your invite URL from your website or blog.

17. Send your invite URL to Skype contacts.

18. Send your invite URL to other IM services (Msn, Yahoo etc)

19. Tell your colleagues about tsu and offer to send them an invite.

20. Tell your boss about tsu and offer to send an invite. Should the business have a tsu account?

21. Share your Tsu posts to Facebook and Twitter too using the built in feature (this will include a link to your post which may drive sign-ups).

22. Add your invite URL to a forum signature where you participate.

23. Send your invite URL via text message to your phone contacts.

24. Add your invite URL to offline printed media (if you are a business)

25. Graffiti your invite URL to walls and bridges (ok, of course I'm joking with this one, but get creative online and offline and you'll soon start to see your network grow!)

The most important thing, do not lose focus that this repeat from day to day, and teach your children to do the same (example, no whip)!
    • By Samaalir
      ( i'am a new user)

https://www.tsu.co/Samaalir/32701776
    • By elektro
      Do you have a Wordpress?

Need TSU plugins?

Check out this great post!

https://www.tsu.co/noplanman/21348955