Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
Tom Peace

My WowApp Shop Experience & Review

I have found a cool feature on Wowapp website - WowApp Shop. It's basically a huge global cashback place. There is currently over 5,000 shops worldwide (from which about 417 are shipping to my country) in various categories:

categories.png

and I was curious how it works. We needed to order a cat food and I found a company we already use for ordering a cat food in WowApp shop. And there is also a lot of very well known brands which I already use from time to time:

companies.PNG

We like to travel with my wife and now, we can basically buy a ticket, rent a car and rent a hotel with WowApp shop and get a cashback from our purchase.

The reason for ordering a cat food was simple - we have a cat and we also have an account with the cat food company with some discounts already included. So I was curious if making a purchase via WowApp Shop would still give me that extra cashback as a bonus to my already included & personal discount. 

And the short after is yes - after making a purchase, it took about 2 hours and I received a cashback. Below you can see my WowApp earnings chart for the last 30 days:

earnings.PNG

The first jump on my earnings chart is the cat food order (December 19th), the second jump is a purchase in my network (December 27th).

To be honest - I didn't expect to receive a cashback after logging in to my personal "cat food company" account. At first I thought it can only work for a new customers or so. However, it was a nice experience to get some % back even I was an existing customer. The speed of the process was also impressive!

Good News is that WowApp Shop is still in BETA. That means an early production - I believe the final version will be even better with much more shops... Which leads me to another great feature in the Wow Shop:

suggest shops.PNG

If you miss your favorite online shop - just suggest it. WowApp team is listening to our suggestions and if they were able to add over 5,000 shops in their BETA version, I believe they will be able to add much more in the future.

I really like this 'Shopping Mall'. It's easy to use and it's just handy because you probably use some of the shops listed in WowShop. So you can get some % back from your purchases. 

Just 'Go Shop' via the WowApp website. You need a WowApp account which costs just 2 minutes of time (and zero money). Everything will be sorted out quickly after the purchase, without any difficult settings or so. It just works and that's what I like the most. 

Another important aspect of WowApp shop - every time you make a purchase, part of your earnings goes automatically to a charity/charities of your choice:

total cashback.PNG

You can manage your supported charities in settings of your account. If you don't have a WowApp account, you can join my network here.

I believe this is a great step to start lowering the income inequality gap between the richest and the poorest. Sharing & Collaboration are so important for our future.

In my eyes - Great job WowApp.

What's your thoughts?

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.

1 hour ago, steevc said:

Interesting. I don't have much credit on Wow yet, but it's great that there are places to spend it

The best part is you don't need a single WowCoin. Once you go shopping via WowApp shop, you are redirected to the website of the seller. 

You can then pay with any payment method supported by the seller - cash on delivery, credit card, bank transfer, etc. 

Then you earn wowcoins as a cashback. It's really sophisticated but very easy to use at the same time. Very useful for anyone who shop online. 

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.