Sign in to follow this  
Tom Peace

Synereo Finances

Here is an interesting & publicly available document. It shows a number of AMPs allocated for different goals on Synereo:

Original Wallets    
2015 Crowdsale Wallet   369,600,000
User Reward Wallet   200,000,000
Content Creator Wallet   150,000,000
Founder Reward Wallet   200,000,000
Bounty Wallet   230,000,000
Future Funding Wallet   850,400,000
Sum [original amount of AMPs]   2,000,000,000

What I think could be interesting for us:

• User Reward Wallet - I think these money could be used to motivate users to join the network, maybe to give some initial account balance to new users (like Steem) or some motivation for people who invite their friends (like tsu)? I hope it will be more clear soon.
  • Content Creator Wallet - This one is pretty obvious, these money could support people who create original content.
  • Future Funding Wallet - Important for them to secure enough money for development in next rounds of funding (next one is in September 2016).

Current price of AMP on the market can be found here.

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.

9 hours ago, JUMOWA said:

so what are your thoughts on if it's worth investing time in it and what first steps would you suggest to get acquainted with synereo

My personal opinion is:

1. AMPs will rise in value as the development progresses and it's worth to buy them (and hold them).
  2. Wait until they release Alpha, then test it and provide feedback to help the product develop as much as possible.

3 hours ago, JUMOWA said:

And you think it's safe to buy? Did you buy some?

There is always a risk when investing, especially in cryptocurrencies. It's all about if you believe the project has a potential to change something - then it's worth to invest - but only that amount you can afford to lose :)

The Synereo team have had some issues recently with one of the founders being booted out https://blog.synereo.com/2016/12/03/synereo-update/ I see Amp is falling. They've been pushing this for a long time, but haven't delivered. 

I'm mainly on Steemit. Check out WowApp for messaging that pays.

On 19. 12. 2016 at 2:08 PM, steevc said:

The Synereo team have had some issues recently with one of the founders being booted out https://blog.synereo.com/2016/12/03/synereo-update/ I see Amp is falling. They've been pushing this for a long time, but haven't delivered. 

Yes, lot of stuff happened - Dor & Greg (founders) were not able to find a way to continue together so they did split in two entities:

1. Synereo - a social network which should reveal a new roadmap on 20th January (led by Dor). The social network should be built on the best available existing tech stack (let's see which one) and hopefully give some real utility to AMP.
  2. RChain - a development of the underlying infrastructure with scalable blockchain led by Greg. Greg claims to get 10M investment from Otto Financials.

Personally I still believe in both visions, it's just an unwanted delay.