Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
AyeNeko

Come back Tsū !!

Sorry, but it looks like they are gone for good. They say we will be able to download some data, but I doubt this will include things like email addresses. Your best chance is to reach out on other social sites to find them there

I'm mainly on Steemit. Check out WowApp for messaging that pays.

yes I feared precisely this outcome, if only you could reactivate the social to allow time to find friends, warn them and continue to contact them through social and other media, like Skype or small messages attaraverso Pinterest, it would be very useful. I have also tried to send a letter of encouragement for Sebastian not to give up his dream and his objective.
Tsu was the only social that I have entered willingly, beyond the money, I found such a nice friends that I am tied to their emotional, so much so that the bank does not practically never watched because I did not care anything for money, one year I gather enough $8 therefore have no importance to me sincerely.
I'm looking at all the ways to contact Sebastian to encourage him not to surrender, can not end like this, it is not right, There was so much charities and many artists, photographers and new friends to know, why allowing facebook continues to spread out and overbearingly invading everything? it's not right ! I have sought by email but also the email address no longer exists, I can not find :( But i do not give up

I agree with you @AyeNeko, it should not end like this. I think it was too early to close the website, despite I didn't see their economy, I think at least 1 year more was needed to grow a business. I'm really disappointed because I thought that everything is alright and we are just a few months far from a real growth...

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.

1 hour ago, AyeNeko said:

It was all going so well, it is true, and that's why i do not give up, i wrote a letter to Sebastian to encourage him, someone knows his email? or at least a system so that he can read it?

all I can give you is what is currently on the www.tsu.co - Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. I have tweeted to him but get no answer yet. I think he has a lot of calls now. 

yeah I guess, I was certainly not the only ones who want to encourage him, I also contacted a youtuber https://www.youtube.com/user/Zeb89AceGamer (via email) that he himself gave me to know tsu and has collaborated directly and known Sebastian, the problem is that he does not respond even to me, most likely he also is working on some videos of protest to help Sebastian.
For now I can only be know these two helpful sites that can really help:
Fight and protests:www.change.org. Make change to an online petition !!!
Defend yourself and get help from people reliable friends and protectors of consumers and small businesses of all types: www.altroconsumo.it Assert your rights !!!
Maybe it's a bit aggressive but I suspect that Facebook has something to do with the closing of Tsu, I sincerely hope that my suspicion is wrong

11 hours ago, Tom Peace said:

My question is why does investor change his mind so rapidly and unexpectedly? What is behind that? I would really like to know the reason.

because they became idiots ;)