Tsuforum - Be Independent Online

Tsu offline for Maintenance

This message is showing now 

Good day nation of tsu, it's Sebastian.

You are probably wondering about the new layout but in fact we have taken tsu dark.

Although we have still have numerous active communities on the site, our mission of changing the social landscape for the benefit of the content creator has passed. I started this concept eight years ago and when we launched in late 2014 we brought the conversation of content ownership and monetization to the content rights holders into the mainstream. All told there were approximately 5.2 million of us who have used our platform. Through you, tsu's emergence into the mainstream spurred discussions on virtually every major media outlet touching on the tsu concept, royalties of music streaming services and to the business models of established platforms. I wish we could have done more for the content creators and the wonderful charities that lent their names to our platform. In all, we built water wells, gifted wishes and gave back en masse.

Although I would have hoped we could have done more, I am proud of our team and the wonderful, diverse community of friends we have cultivated along the way. I am proud to have been a part of something that millions of people helped create from North America to the Asian subcontinent.

Thank you for being a part of our platform of change and believing in what we were attempting. In terms of those who have monetized their content, we intend to abide by what we set out to do and if you have created amounts large enough for redemption, we will remit payments to you in short order. If you have participated in and won any company-sponsored contests, you will be compensated as well. In the next few days we will be adding a button to the site so users can download their own content which will be available until August 31st. Should you have any questions, please write to support@tsu.co.

Lastly, in order to keep up on what we are doing next, please feel free to connect with me through various social media platforms:

Thank you,

Sebastian
Founder & CEO, tsu

BIG Oops 

I think they did some mistakes, only one man can create social network and it s not so exepensive.

So now I am trying 3 new social networks, I really hate facebook :)

Now I try Sweeba, registration https://www.sweeba.com/?ref=NoCliche  

Fliiby registration  https://flii.by/?ref=NoCliche

and YouFace, this make some Czech guy, still not on 100%

Fliiby seem to be best, good design, but Sweeba over 0.1$ per only some posts...hmm and I just have started

Maybe we need some new threads about each of the sites that people might want to use. We can use the forum to discuss the pros and cons of each. From what I've seen none are as big as Tsu was, but they may still be growing. We've seen that a lot of people will not move from Facebook, even if there is a chance to earn money. The value is in where their friends are. I will continue to blog, but it needs to be somewhere I'll get good interaction. I want to discuss things with people. If I make money then that's a bonus. I think Tsu suffered from a lack of compelling content. People were largely just posting pretty pictures to try and get views/likes. That wasn't enough to draw others in. There are other sites that may do it better, even if they don't pay.

I thought there was a chance of making some good money on Tsu if my network had been more active, but it didn't work out. Towards the end I got a child with a big following elsewhere, but he didn't manage to post anything. I'll take this opportunity to refocus on things that I am really into, e.g. making music. Tsu has taken a lot of my time over the last couple of years. I made some money, but it was also a lot of fun.

Onwards to new opportunities.