Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
Sign in to follow this  
Norra Re

What you post on tsu?

4 minutes ago, Norra Re said:

Hey guys, I was woundering what you post the most on tsu, do you have specific theme, or there is a lot different kinds of post on your profile ?

Hi Norra, welcome to the forums!

I am not a big content creator and I mostly share stuff from others but when I create something, it's usually a gif. It has become my hobby since I joined tsu and I have created a channel to categorize my gifs here. I use the channel as my personal album and it's mostly nature or buildings. The stuff I share from others is usually also related to nature but it's hard to say in general - my feed is like a mix of everything I'm interested in :)

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.

Just now, Tom Peace said:

Hi Norra, welcome to the forums!

I am not a big content creator and I mostly share stuff from others but when I create something, it's usually a gif. It has become my hobby since I joined tsu and I have created a channel to categorize my gifs here. I use the channel as my personal album and it's mostly nature or buildings. The stuff I share from others is usually also related to nature but it's hard to say in general - my feed is like a mix of everything I'm interested in :)

Thank you :) I like gifs a lot, but i make it rarely, tho love to see them aways. I will follow your channel on tsu :)