Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
Martin

TSU money in the shops

Hello, 

have you tried to ask the shop owners if they would accept tsu money? I just got the idea, for example I go to local pub and I pay with tsu mobile app. I go to pub sometimes so I can ask the owner. I think he says no, coz he wants to cash and with tsu he has to wait for 100$.

Back when T's had 200k+ unique daily visitors,  a third party Web site set up a function where you could pay via Tsu $.

That website was infected with male are last time I tried to access it and none of the big users cared enough to help me find the person who could sort it.  Which tells me that no one is using Tsu $ for anything other than donations.

Having been through the process of getting paid, Tsu are not consistent and ban accounts rather than pay out.

Tsu currently has about 63K unique visitors, the majority of which are in Asia so revenue is less than $500 per day for the entire platform.  And remember that unique visitors number is bumped up by all the people with more than 1 account, so real numbers are probably less than 25k per day.

If they haven't already used up their investor funding they will sooner rather than later.  Perhaps they plan to sell all the content people posted.  

My heart goes out to all those still trying to make it work, there are other platforms where payout is easier. 

They could make it easier to use your Tsucash to pay for things. Retailers need to be able to log who paid them and for what. I have money in the bank here and I want to be able to spend it rather than having to wait for a payout. If people can receive money for their goods and services then they will use the site more.

I'm mainly on Steemit. Check out WowApp for messaging that pays.

yes Steve, for this purpose they have to check the profile continuously if you use tsu right way and that s not possible, it s kinda difficult thing so the payment will be possible between friends and local shop which has account on tsu..

On 4.4.2016 at 4:42 PM, TsuFanZine said:

Back when T's had 200k+ unique daily visitors,  a third party Web site set up a function where you could pay via Tsu $.

That website was infected with male are last time I tried to access it and none of the big users cared enough to help me find the person who could sort it.  Which tells me that no one is using Tsu $ for anything other than donations.

Having been through the process of getting paid, Tsu are not consistent and ban accounts rather than pay out.

Tsu currently has about 63K unique visitors, the majority of which are in Asia so revenue is less than $500 per day for the entire platform.  And remember that unique visitors number is bumped up by all the people with more than 1 account, so real numbers are probably less than 25k per day.

If they haven't already used up their investor funding they will sooner rather than later.  Perhaps they plan to sell all the content people posted.  

My heart goes out to all those still trying to make it work, there are other platforms where payout is easier. 

What other platforms do you have in mind FZ?

Follow me on the8app: @JUMOWAForget Skype and Whatsapp: Get paid for chatting on WowApp

On 4/4/2016 at 8:12 PM, TsuFanZine said:

70-80% Facebook users are also from Asia. Facebook is getting billions from the same. Why tsū only get 500$? Do you have a valid proof?

7 hours ago, liby.05 said:

70-80% Facebook users are also from Asia. Facebook is getting billions from the same. Why tsū only get 500$? Do you have a valid proof?

We can go by http://tsu.co.hypestat.com/ This doesn't include app users, so they may earn a lot more from that. We can't know how much. The problem is that Hypestat shows steadily falling visitors and views. Tsu needs to be growing, but can't seem to keep people coming back.

I'm mainly on Steemit. Check out WowApp for messaging that pays.

I don't worry much, they obviously hadn't introduced all of the new features yet. You can see here - http://www.tsu.co/TiffanyPage/120170473 - comment from Lee that video support is coming very soon. They still want to introduce reputation scores and I bet something else (better chat or merchant services for example?). 

I think there will be another buzz in media at some point in the future because many of those influencers, producers and celebrities on tsu obviously don't want to lose their position in this "game".

Hypestat surely doesn't monitor mobile traffic and it doesn't display revenue from sponsored posts or other partnerships. However, it shows that after the update, the average time spent on the site has increased which means they did something right. Twitter users spent on average 8:00 minutes on the site, Instagram users 4:58 minutes. In contrast, tsu has this metric on 14:06 minutes and still growing. I'm not 100% sure but wasn't it around 12:00 before the update?

Right now, I don't know any other social media which distributes its earnings to users doing as good as tsu in terms of alexa ranking, despite its declining trend. (Which can be easily turned up again if all of the tsu influencers recieve a text message from Sebastian telling "Tweet & Blog Now!")

If you want to connect with me, use WowApp.