Tsuforum - Be Independent Online

Over $1 per day

steevc

20151228money.thumb.png.7fe506d6fab85ea1

In my time on Tsu I've not had many days where I made more than $1. I have 3700 followers and 850 children, but I was mainly earning from whatever views I could get on my posts and that would only be around 50-70 per post. That changed over Xmas when I gained some children who have been active and are getting lots of views. I hit a peak of $2 on Xmas day. That's from just a couple of children out of the hundreds. If even 10% were active I'd have a nice little income.

I got my first payout at the start of December, which took over a year to earn. It looks like the next one couple come in a couple of months. Tsu really does work, but there are still issues with retaining users.

http://www.tsu.co/post/104850938

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Four of the last seven days have been over a dollar, with a dip in between. That was partly due to being away from home and unable to post as much. I have once child who is posting random pics and has 1000+ 'friends' who is helping, but I had some really good shares recently that got me a lot of extra views. I have a few good children who do good stuff, but they are not particularly active.

So keep at it and the rewards will come

• 1 month later...

A month or so later and that active child has dropped out. Luckily I have gained another in Egypt who is doing well. She posts her own art and images of her life there. She has recruited a few children of her own. That has given my earnings a boost. It's amazing what difference an active child makes. If a few more came back I could be making a few dollars per day.

On 9. 5. 2016 at 8:59 AM, steevc said:

A month or so later and that active child has dropped out. Luckily I have gained another in Egypt who is doing well. She posts her own art and images of her life there. She has recruited a few children of her own. That has given my earnings a boost. It's amazing what difference an active child makes. If a few more came back I could be making a few dollars per day.

Yes, I think that active children can boost your bank to really good numbers. Imagine having all of them active and bringing some of their friends in. Still some time to achieve that but we'll get there :)