Tsuforum - Be Independent Online

Banned account on tsu

Ok, this is the reason your account has been banned:

1. http://www.tsu.co/nguoivodanhhp9x/100959981
  2. http://www.tsu.co/nguoivodanhhp9x/100960031

You have posted images that are not your own without giving credit. You can't download someone's work and upload it on tsu. You have to have either permission or give a link to the creator. I've seen more pictures on your account that were probably not your own, is that right?

If yes, I'm not sure if I can help you. Next time, you have to keep your tsu account clean of copyright infrigment - upload only your own photos, pictures or give link to the original content.

20 hours ago, Tomas said:

Ai biết ... nhưng nhưsteevc  nói - chúng tôi chỉ là cộng đồng người sử dụng, chúng tôi chắc chắn không thể giải quyết vấn đề hoặc tài khoản unban. Tất cả chúng ta có thể làm là cố gắng giúp đỡ bằng cách cho một lời khuyên.

I use the image on pixabay.com there must guide link ?

I asked for a bit. I'm from viet nam . So if I pay via paypal, the loss of time is how long since the payment, thanks

28 minutes ago, kingkong69 said:

I asked for a bit. I'm from viet nam . So if I pay via paypal, the loss of time is how long since the payment, thanks

My latest payments was on my account in 3-4 days. Many people report the same. However, the first payment can take 2-3 weeks according to official sources - it is because they review your account and your content if you don't break the rules. Tsu doesn't pay those who break their content guideliness. Once your account is reviewed, the next payments are much faster.

3 hours ago, liby.05 said:

If we see that picture its is showing #howtotsu. It wont be considered as giving credi? My doubt :)

maybe this isn't the best example but it is still downloading someone's else picture without permission and uploading it as own content. Btw, there is more cases on the account that pictures were taken from Google or so. That's just wrong in general. The post about 'how to tsu' could be easily shared - and that's the purpose of share button imho.

• 1 month later...

HI

@Tomas

Suppose ,if someone posted some copyrighted content and if someone shared that ,would Tsu ban that user who shared that copyrighted content because he/she did not know about that ..

Also,Can I Invite my Brother also to Tsu platform with my link but we use same internet and live in same house ,what are the conditions or I can't do that 

Please,let me know 

Thanks

3 hours ago, Amit Kumar said:

HI

@Tomas

Suppose ,if someone posted some copyrighted content and if someone shared that ,would Tsu ban that user who shared that copyrighted content because he/she did not know about that ..

Also,Can I Invite my Brother also to Tsu platform with my link but we use same internet and live in same house ,what are the conditions or I can't do that 

I don't think you would get banned for sharing it as you can't be expected to know. I see people doing it all the time.

You can create multiple accounts from one PC. I've created an extra one before to test stuff. Was on the same PC, but I used a different browser. They may need different email addresses, but I'd assume you have those.

3 hours ago, steevc said:

You can create multiple accounts from one PC. I've created an extra one before to test stuff. Was on the same PC, but I used a different browser. They may need different email addresses, but I'd assume you have those.

@steevc Thanks for your reply 

Actually ,My Brother want to create one for himself ,can he sign up with my Tsu referral llink ?  

Yes ,he has his own email address and his own Laptop 

Thanks

Amit

9 hours ago, Amit Kumar said:

but we use same internet and live in same house ,what are the conditions or I can't do that

Can you write to tsu support team with this query. One of my frnd had faced an issue because of this. Tsū thought he was gaming the system with multiple accounts. Once you get the revert, please post it here

You should be both ok, there is no restriction in having account from the same ip. Just don't try to game the system and do everything normally as you would do on Facebook for example. 

If you share copyrighted content, I think your monetization can be removed from this particular post. So if you're sure the content is copyrighted, there's no point in sharing it. If you don't know, I believe the worst thing that can happen is that you won't get paid few cents (or even less because the reward for sharing others people content is not much big). The biggest portion is paid to the original content creators. 

@Tomas Thanks for your reply 

I have one more question ,suppose a Selfie or Picture taken by me and I have it on my Facebook ,can I share that photo on my Tsu Profile because that is already on net and can easily be tracked online by google reverse image search or any other methods and might be others have also shared it .

@liby.05 I just sent a ticket in order to confirm it 

9 hours ago, Amit Kumar said:

@steevc Thanks for your reply 

Actually ,My Brother want to create one for himself ,can he sign up with my Tsu referral llink ?  

Yes ,he has his own email address and his own Laptop 

He should use your referral link so you earn a little more. I think they may detect if you set up a load of 'child' accounts and try to cheat the system by having them all like and share each other. There were some cases a while back where people were accused of trying to cheat, but if you behave honestly you should be okay.

I think it's also okay to share stuff you have posted elsewhere on-line. A lot of people do this with think like their Youtube videos. I sometimes link to my photos on Google rather than uploading them again. I really wonder if they run automatic checks on image uploads as I see the same ones posted many times by different people. I wouldn't follow people who do that.

9 minutes ago, steevc said:

He should use your referral link so you earn a little more. I think they may detect if you set up a load of 'child' accounts and try to cheat the system by having them all like and share each other. There were some cases a while back where people were accused of trying to cheat, but if you behave honestly you should be okay.

I think it's also okay to share stuff you have posted elsewhere on-line. A lot of people do this with think like their Youtube videos. I sometimes link to my photos on Google rather than uploading them again. I really wonder if they run automatic checks on image uploads as I see the same ones posted many times by different people. I wouldn't follow people who do that.

Thanks @steevc  for clearing my doubts