Tsuforum - Be Independent Online
Sign in to follow this  
Sirshylock

What do we have to post the have more view?

You can get more views by posting 'cute' pictures with spammy hashtags like #tsunami, but if it's not your picture then you will not get paid. Tsu will check your feed before they will pay out. I see people whose feed is just pictures that they obviously stole from other sites, but they still manage to get lots of likes and shares. I don't know why this happens, but I suspect it's because people think that doing this will make them money.

I prefer to use Tsu as a social site. I share my own pictures and post links to interesting stuff. I do use relevant hashtags that will bring in more views for people interested in the topic. This has built me a following and resulted in me being paid this week.

It's up to you how you use it, but please review the Tsu terms to see if what you are doing is allowed.

I'm mainly on Steemit. Check out WowApp for messaging that pays.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By steevc
      Interesting comments on this post from Sebastian about how they measure views. I haven't taken it all in yet. Jon Dunn is worth following

https://www.tsu.co/JonDunn/34616039

• By nrdsantos
      Dear TSUfriends,

Before Christmas, I begin the challenge of making a list of all my 5000 friends, because I noticed a decrease in the average views per post and that a lot of my friends were inactive for a long time. I am still in the middle of this process, but I can now say that in the first 1000 friends I checked, about 300 were gone from TSU for more than 15 days, with a lot posting nothing for more than a month. Being that we have a limit of friends, it is very important that one checks this once in a while, deletes the users that are no longer on TSU and also delete and report the ones who post innapropriate contents (found a lot of sexual content, and even more of religious fanatics). In fact, as I've started replacing these "bad" friends by new ones, these ones chosen with more attention, I immediately noticed the view per post numbers going up again. Also my main message board got a lot cleaner and nicer.

I truly think this is a good way of improving your TSU experience. It is a bit of work, but on the long run can be the difference of having a good or mad experience on TSU. I hope to have this checking done by 2015 so that this next year starts with a blast!

Best wishes to all you TSUsers out there!

Nelson Santos