Jump to content
Tsuforum - Be Independent Online

Laiky

Members
  • Content count

    57
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Laiky last won the day on February 13 2016

Laiky had the most liked content!

7 Followers

About Laiky

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday 03/30/1988

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://www.wowapp.com/w/libor.leikep/

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

1,404 profile views
  1. More and more people join to WowApp, its great app with a lot of functions, try it
  2. Laiky

    Call and video call

    I tried conference call on WowApp, and I think it works normally, you know how many people can be connected?
  3. Laiky

    How to earn

    Video about earnings on WowApp, check this
  4. Laiky

    Why and How to create WowApp video?

    We can do video on another meeting, there is so much alcohol, that will be not a problem
  5. Laiky

    Earnings

    I recruit couple of people too, if you will be active and few people on you network on WowApp you get paid
  6. There is video with some information about your personal page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-NBPSCF4QE
  7. Laiky

    Earnings

    My earnings on WowApp, it really works
  8. Hello WowApp is on the internet just two months and have over 500.000 members on the world... More and more people already have some real money from WowApp. This is similar like Skype, WhatsApp and Messenger, but WowApp have a big benefit for us - You can earn real money on this platform, WowApp gives back 70% of earnings among users, who are active on this platform... It has a lot of functions: chat, calls, video calls, you can send files, photos etc. There is my earnings growth: : WowApp is available on: App Store Google play for Windows for Mac Each user have his personal page, And you can invite your friends or people on the all world. on personal page you have few videos with information for you. I share one: WowApp invitation for you: You can registered just over invite from active users on WowApp, so my invitation for you is here: - https://www.wowapp.com/w/libor.leikep/Libor-Leikep I am on WowApp 2 months and its really works well When you join me so find me and we can talk about WowApp and a lot of things So join on WowApp and enjoy
  9. Laiky

    Create Your Own Tsu Invitation

    Hello Confirmed, I got two kids in my family tree, It really works Thank you very much
  10. Laiky

    Create Your Own Tsu Invitation

    Good idea, I'm curious how it will work
  11. Hello, I would like to welcome you on my personal invitation Probably you already know about a lot of social networks as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc. I would like to invite you to the new social network TSU, on the Internet is a little over a year and every day connects more and more people to this. What is different on tsu? - What makes tsu different from other social media giants is that the network only takes 10 percent of ad revenue generated by advertisements placed on the users pages. The other 90 percent is divide among the content creator, facebook takes everything and nothing give back - minimum withdrawal is 100usd - there is a lot of charities, we can send our earn money on charity - simply new uncluttered design - connection with people from all countries around the world - there is a lot of talented and famous people Invitation Works by invitation from active people registered on TSU, This means, that you can not register freely but only through the invitation of someone else. My invitation for you is http://www.tsu.co/Laiky When you join, so simply you can invite your friends on your invitation shortcode. I am on TSU one year, and I am excited about this amazing platform. There are many wonderful people and a lot of fun, This is the most important So join me and enjoy TSU www.tsu.co/Laiky
  12. fakt že jo

    1. Laiky

      Laiky

      zdar :) to si ty Martin VE? co ty tady?

    2. Martin

      Martin

      Zdar, já už tady jsem nějaký ten pátek, sem tam fórum navštívím, když se něco děje, jako teď, když se změnil vzhled fóra :D

  13. Zdar, to jsi ty?

  14. Laiky

    funny GIF

    http://www.tsu.co/Laiky/77385787
×