After 3 months of trying to grasp even a fraction of what the Tsu algorithm is about I decided to stop thinking about it. It is too well designed to get a clue on what is going on in my stats. Since doing the math is the national sport here in the Netherlands it is hard to stop the habit of over-analyzing. I signed up for over-analyzing rehab to cool down and recover. I am done with it. I give up. I bow deep for the brains that designed Tsu.
It is not about how much, how little, how long or how short. It is all about meeting friends, having fun and share the pleasure here on tsu.
Original posts on https://www.tsu.co/post/36145176
I wrote this post originally on Tsu https://www.tsu.co/ConfluenceMedia/31042881 - I am happy to share it here too. These tips apply to any other social medium too.
You like lists with tips, so here are a few. Consider going on Tsu like going to a cocktail party.
1. Only Tsu when you feel good. You are not only sending text and images into the world, you also send energy. Your posts will not be seen if you don't feel good.
2. Don't think too much. People can not engage with you easily if you over-think
3. Dress up. Get a good profile photo, a good header. Who wants to talk to a garbage bag?
4. Mind your language. Talk nice, don't use rough words, be nice. But not too nice or else you will bore us.
5. Smile. Like talking on the phone, people can feel your smile.
6. Don't post too much. Over-posting is over-talking. Know when to shut up.
7. Engage. Put up a good post per day and then move over to friends places to comment and like their posts. Don't make it a one-man show on your own profile.
8. Tip friends. Tip a friend if you see something of his interest, show them around.
9. Introduce new friends to old friends. Let them get to know each other, let them feel welcome. If you are not sure what I mean, or if you are shy, @HenryShares is very good at this, take a look at what he does.
10. Leave on time. Are you getting tired? Don't stay longer than you want, you will put out the wrong words at the wrong moment and rather than filling the room with your energy you will empty the room and people will leave you alone.