Let's talk on wowapp to chat, watch movies, reading news, playing games and lots more for free and earn cool cash.... Signing up is free!!!
Make use of the link below to sign up for free and get the app downloaded with either Mozilla Firefox/Chrome browser
Sphere is the new generation of social network. We are creating a decentralized social network, separate from those corporations. You have a say, and above all you take back the power with every click and every social connection.
Hello Friends today i tell you How to make online money online from Bitlanders join link give you blow and create easy account and make money.
http://www.bitlanders.com/?c=gr234234__707990__0__0 Same use facebook.
Publish or perish: That's the mantra among academics. The pressure on researchers to publish new studies, however, may have turned this saying into "publish and perish," as more than 650 scientific papers were retracted in 2016, jeopardizing the integrity of scientists, and threatening the public's trust in their work.
Misconduct accounts for the majority of retracted scientific publications, according to a study published in 2012 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences titled, well, "Misconduct accounts for the majority of retracted scientific publications." The authors sure didn't mince words. They found that only about 20 percent of retractions were due to honest error, whereas nearly 70 percent were due to scientific misconduct, including fraud or suspected fraud, a tenfold increase since 1975.
And those fraud-related retractions were more likely to be in the most prominent journals, the study found, suggesting that the pressure to publish in so-called high-impact journals is tempting some scientists to cheat.
So, it's time now for our annual countdown of the more interesting journal article retractions of 2016, culled from Retraction Watch, a blog that has been reporting on scientific retractions since 2010.
1. Vaccines still don't cause behavioral problems
It all started back in 1998 when Andrew Wakefield published the now infamously fabricated study in the journal Lancet linking vaccines to autism. That paper was fully retracted in 2010. But you can't keep a bad idea down for long.
Earlier this year, researchers based in Israel published a study in the journal Vaccine that claimed to find a link between the vaccine for the human papillomavirus (HPV) and behavioral issues, in mice. The paper was placed online in January in advance of print publication in an issue of the journal. The anti-vaccine crowd promptly jumped on it as more proof of the dangers of vaccines. [5 Dangerous Vaccine Myths]
But the editors of Vaccine retracted the article within a month, saying in the retraction notice that "the methodology is seriously flawed, and the claims that the article makes are unjustified." Makes you wonder why they accepted the paper in the first place?
Meanwhile, in November 2016, the journal Frontiers in Public Health provisionally accepted a paper linking vaccines to autism and other neurological problems. The study included online questionnaires to 415 mothers of home-schooled children, a group that tends to have strong (negative) feelings about vaccines. The journal has since removed the abstract from its site. The news website Motherboard determined that the study was funded mostly by actress Jenny McCarthy's autism awareness nonprofit, Generation Rescue, which has strong (negative) feelings about vaccines.
Although you can no longer find these two studies, you can still find people commenting on them as if they are real. Maybe that's all that matters in a post-truth world.
Follow Christopher Wanjek @wanjekfor daily tweets on health and science with a humorous edge. Wanjek is the author of "Food at Work" and "Bad Medicine." His column, Bad Medicine, appears regularly on Live Science.
8 of 8
Ads by Revcontent
From The Web
That's How You Find Super Cheap Flights!
People Are Cancelling Their Netflix Account Because Of This Site
How Finance Daily
Generate A High-Quality User Experience with Revcontent
Join Revcontent To Increase User Engagement and Reach
Google AMP Builds a Better User Experience on Mobile
Patch.com Chooses Revcontent for Superior Ad Quality and User Experience
RADIO PRODUCTION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 27 JUL 16
CAFE’ ENIGMA RADIO SHOW
#CRYPTOZOOLOGY #JackCary #PARANORMAL #UPDATE #History
MAGICAL DAY RADIO SHOW with host @MagicalDayRadio
#Disneyland #WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyParks #DisneyRadioShows
FAMILY SPIRIT with LEITREANNA BROWN & DR. WESTON
#CONSPIRACY #PARANORMAL #PSYCHIC #ENTERTAINMENT
Below is a list of stations and links that carry our shows
Pyramid One Network
Winamp, iTunes http://user.radioboss.fm:2199/tunein/ropperma.pls
Windows Media Player http://user.radioboss.fm:2199/tunein/ropperma.asx
Real Player http://user.radioboss.fm:2199/tunein/ropperma.ram
Web Proxy http://184.108.40.206/stream/ropperma.pls?mp=/stream
Direct stream link: http://s5.radioboss.fm:8077/stream
Windows Media Player, http://streams4.museter.com:2199/tunein/tmvcafe.asx
Diversity Broadcasting Network (WDBN)
Winamp, iTunes http://streams.museter.com:2199/tunein/wdbn.pls
Windows Media Player http://streams.museter.com:2199/tunein/wdbn.asx
Real Player http://streams.museter.com:2199/tunein/wdbn.ram
Have you thought about your brand?
Make your page, my band and advertise everywhere.
My brand TSU is done these days and put on the net.
See an idea, you can make for yourself.
In addition to ideas, there are tips for TSU.
This is my page, and do not forget - it's free.
I went there to check it out and all I witnessed were peacefully demostrating crowds saying what they have to say, listening to music, drinking beer, dancing. Very peaceful vibes. The riots must have been infront of the EZB building itself. The crowds moving through parts of Frankfurt´s city were divided in four parts as far as what i have heared. I have not witnessed any kind of violence marching with the demo for three hours.
Check also http://www.tsu.co/JUMOWA/48135000
There are 2 ways how to use TSU.
You add to Friends everybody
You add to Friends only people in your life or neighbourhood
Are you using 1. way? Ok, so you will have many many Friends. Max. limit is 5000 Friends, later you get 5000 Followers. But what now? You have to know that if you have 5000 Friends, you actually dont use TSU like your Facebook or Twitter. We see many comapirsons between TSU and Facebook, but actually for what are these comaprison when we dont use TSU like Facebook? And in a fact, we cant acutally comapre TSU with Facebook, but with Twitter.
The only way how to fix it is to set the new account, but remember, now dont add to Friends everyone but only people from your vicinity. Of course you can Invite everyone to TSU. And later when your TSU Friends are real Friends in your life, you realize that you can use the button under box for posts - Public or Friends. If you have 5000 Friends this button with "public" or "friends" is totally useless.
At the end, create the new profile and use TSU like Facebook and the old account use like international account
Tsu is a popular and uprising new social network site. It is a lot like Facebook with one main difference instead of keeping the revenue you make from your posts you get to keep 90% of it. And if you invite friends you even make a percentage out of what they make too. It is free to join but you have to be invited
You can sign up https://www.tsu.co/fowzia
After 3 months of trying to grasp even a fraction of what the Tsu algorithm is about I decided to stop thinking about it. It is too well designed to get a clue on what is going on in my stats. Since doing the math is the national sport here in the Netherlands it is hard to stop the habit of over-analyzing. I signed up for over-analyzing rehab to cool down and recover. I am done with it. I give up. I bow deep for the brains that designed Tsu.
It is not about how much, how little, how long or how short. It is all about meeting friends, having fun and share the pleasure here on tsu.
Original posts on https://www.tsu.co/post/36145176
Here I go to show you two moneymaking web site who does not need initial taxes for starting them. Also withdraws are possible with the minimum of $2 or $3.
The first link connects you in a PTC(paid-to-click) platform.
- You get a few ads that if you view for 10-20-30-60 seconds (depends on the ad campaign) you get a few amount of profit.
- You can exchange your traffic views for others traffic view 1:2. That means that you can advertises your link how much you want and how much credits you have. When you view 2 other users ad you get 1 credit. With this 1 credit you can get 1 unique view of your promoted link. It is kind of endless surfing for surfing.
- Trafficmonsoon is https security site, but of course when you start surfing take care like any other PTC.
- You get 50% commission from your direct referrals.
- Minimum withdraw $2 possible the maxim of a week. I made more for that time but I have many friends.
I do not like commission like this and that is why I did not register on this site at the first time I saw it. It is not fair such as referral commission but this site for me is professionally directed and managed. And the idea traffic for traffic is great. Also I think it is expensive 1:2, I think it should be 1:1.5
2. https://www.paidverts.com/ref/pan26 + https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/ref/pan26 = my favorite online business
Here the most interesting thing is that this both sites at point 2 are connected with common bankroll account. You can log in with the same e-mail and password. So you need to register only in 1 of these links.
- PaidVerts is a PTC. You have to start by watching paid ads for BAPs (bonus advertising points). 2000 = $1 . You collect BAPs and reach higher BAPs group. Each group give you the opportunity to recive higher paid ads.
- Mytrafficvalue is the platform where you can sell/buy shares of paidverts. You can also sell shares for BAPs which is a great deal.
- There are many things that can be said about this both sites I will not describe everything because serious people find them alone for themselves. But of course if you register I will see your email on my referral list and will send you articles for great managing this both platforms.
- Referral commission 5% for PTC and 10% for purchasing ad campaign and others that are not so important you can look then in MTV.
- Minimum withdraw 3$ possible for about two weeks.
I hope all of you enjoy my blog. If I or you find some good sites like this where we do not have to waste our money for try I will published them as well.
I wrote this post originally on Tsu https://www.tsu.co/ConfluenceMedia/31042881 - I am happy to share it here too. These tips apply to any other social medium too.
You like lists with tips, so here are a few. Consider going on Tsu like going to a cocktail party.
1. Only Tsu when you feel good. You are not only sending text and images into the world, you also send energy. Your posts will not be seen if you don't feel good.
2. Don't think too much. People can not engage with you easily if you over-think
3. Dress up. Get a good profile photo, a good header. Who wants to talk to a garbage bag?
4. Mind your language. Talk nice, don't use rough words, be nice. But not too nice or else you will bore us.
5. Smile. Like talking on the phone, people can feel your smile.
6. Don't post too much. Over-posting is over-talking. Know when to shut up.
7. Engage. Put up a good post per day and then move over to friends places to comment and like their posts. Don't make it a one-man show on your own profile.
8. Tip friends. Tip a friend if you see something of his interest, show them around.
9. Introduce new friends to old friends. Let them get to know each other, let them feel welcome. If you are not sure what I mean, or if you are shy, @HenryShares is very good at this, take a look at what he does.
10. Leave on time. Are you getting tired? Don't stay longer than you want, you will put out the wrong words at the wrong moment and rather than filling the room with your energy you will empty the room and people will leave you alone.
This video was made 2007... when people were uploading their guacamole versions on youtube. This was my answervideo back then on an old account. I didn´t want to bore ppl with a long making of video and i like to speed things ups .